About New Mexico
Below, you can find information about Albuquerque and surrounding areas and attractions.
- Albuquerque Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Albuquerque Old Town: Visit historic Old Town including the oldest building in Albuquerque, art galleries and museums.
- Santa Fe - The City Different
- Rail Runner Train: A deal at $10 for a day pass that takes you to Santa Fe. Check with your hotel for a drop-off and pick-up shuttle to the Albuquerque Downtown Station.
- Sandia Peak Tram: Ride to the top of Sandia Mountain (10,378 feet above sea level) and enjoy the sights!
- Acoma Pueblo Tour: The oldest continuously inhabited community in North America – home of the Acoma tribe. History and amazing views.
- Indian Pueblo Cultural Center: If you can't make it to any of the New Mexico pueblos, learn about all 19 pueblos in one location.